Bows & Princess (Hentai) Bows & Princess (Hentai)

that skanky hoe

I bet she never reall was in another castle.

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Fucking awsome

I was suprised to see that this animation wasn't made by egoraptor. there were so many references to the games flaws and glitches that I could relate to, and it was the funniest shit I've seen on newgrounds in a while. the animation was simple but not bad too look at, and the sound effects were right on the money. I'd say you've got some talent to cough up something as sweet as this.

Pulch: The Good Times Pulch: The Good Times

I'm really not sure how to think about this cartoon, it's got great characters and great graphics, but what is it supposed to be? why did you make it? I thought that maybe this one had a meaning to it. My best guess was that it was about Homosexuality and maybe you believe the aids virus came from luxemburg. But maybe you made it to skrew with people just because you can, maybe you find it hilarious to see people look for a meaning when really you were probably smoking some crazy shit. I don't know. I think there is a meaning, but it's not a meaning thats as simple as taking a shit.

Slit Your Wrists! Slit Your Wrists!

OMG y would you do that you emo fag, omg you should rally just kill yurself instead of trying to make other people kill themselves. omg I think you shouldn't make games that have suicide in them otherewise popel will be offended and might kill themselves omg.

JUST KIDDING! suicide owns!

Thing-Thing Thing-Thing

Freakin' sweet!

Very well done you must've gotten some inspiration from Krinkels. I love to dodge bullets, and I really liked the part where the lights were out and you had to shoot to see anything. Custom character might need a little more to choose from but it was awsome that you put that feature in there. I also really liked the bullet physics, I didn't see any of that on maddness interactive.

very nice game! hope to see more!

Color Color

That was actually pretty fun! it messes with my mind so much, and I'm not a very good typer, so that made it even harder. I liked how it didn't take very long to load, and it turned out to be kindof good.

Very nice idea!

Shit In My Pants Shit In My Pants

Love it!

Not really much to say about this, but it is awsome. it's funny but it's really good so you'll want to listen to it again.

Laiderdaiv responds:

Hah, thanks man. Listen away!

WTD06 Wot The Do WTD06 Wot The Do

I always love seeing children get hurt

BillPremo responds: