AIM
Decleinad

Bows & Princess (Hentai) Bows & Princess (Hentai)

that skanky hoe

I bet she never reall was in another castle.

Grand Theft Awesome Grand Theft Awesome

Fucking awsome

I was suprised to see that this animation wasn't made by egoraptor. there were so many references to the games flaws and glitches that I could relate to, and it was the funniest shit I've seen on newgrounds in a while. the animation was simple but not bad too look at, and the sound effects were right on the money. I'd say you've got some talent to cough up something as sweet as this.

Pulch: The Good Times Pulch: The Good Times

wacky!

I'm really not sure how to think about this cartoon, it's got great characters and great graphics, but what is it supposed to be? why did you make it? I thought that maybe this one had a meaning to it. My best guess was that it was about Homosexuality and maybe you believe the aids virus came from luxemburg. But maybe you made it to skrew with people just because you can, maybe you find it hilarious to see people look for a meaning when really you were probably smoking some crazy shit. I don't know. I think there is a meaning, but it's not a meaning thats as simple as taking a shit.

Shoo Fly Shoo Fly

Amazing

That was completly amazing! what was that? like 24 frames per second? the animation was amazing! with very well done anime drawings and shading! not to mention the music. It must have taken weeks maybe months. most anime style cartoons look like 10 frames per second. I didn't find anything wrong with this movie in any way, brilliant job!

(2005)In 3 Minutes (2005)In 3 Minutes

People are being way to Pesemistic.

I'm tired of reading all these reveiws and seeing "Ugh this again?"
Who cares if you make a movie with the same type of characters each time with blue clay men? it's like going up to George Lucas and saying "Wtf stars warz again? stfu!!1" Same with this, blue clay men are what you do best. Anyway it was awsome! I did laugh quite a few times! The whole idea was awsome! great job!

linkin prk kem 2 my house linkin prk kem 2 my house

THAT WUZ KEWL LOL

HELLO AND MI NAME IS DANIEL COLLINS I RELY LIKED IT IT WUZ FUNE 2 WASH. I AM GOING 2 PUT U ON MI FAVRETS BECUZ U R FAMUS NOW. I FINK U SHULD WERK 4 DISNY BECUZ I FINK PPL WULD LIEK IT LOLZ LOLZARDZ. I WISK LINKEN PARK WULD CUM 2 MI HOUSE AND WED PLEY YUGIMON CARD GAMES TILL 43:00 IN THE MORINIG. UR GOOD AT DOING CAR22NS AND I HOPE U MAKE LOT MORE.

Trix:Complete Breakfast 1 Trix:Complete Breakfast 1

That was crazy.

I love the camera angles, and the story as well. It looked like you did an assload of work here, you'd have to redraw stuff for every camera angle you change it by. I think you might need a little bit more humor, but it still made me laugh. The music was also awsome! you used it very well it seemed like it was from some movie! I didn't like the music during the preloader, that's just anoying, if you're going to have music put a button in there to shut it off.

Verry well done! I look forward to your next in this series, if the score gets high enough.

rtil responds:

sorry about the music, i thought i'd add that for ambience. i'll be sure to include an option to turn it off for next time, just for you. or because it's damn easy lol, don't see why it could hurt.
i think the score is high enough lol, this has really motivated me to make the sequel. i had no clue it would be this successful at all really. glad you like the camera angles and stuff, i try to focus on that a lot. lol, focus. camera. wtf.
and the humor will be a bigger factor in the coming episodes so don't worry about that either.

Objectionable Apparatus Objectionable Apparatus

gorgeous!

Even more strange than David Firths movies. Does this stuff mean anything? or is it just a bunch of random crap put together? well whichever it is, it's still gorgeous! the visuals were nice! I like how you used this yellow color for everything, and the transitions between scenes was really nice. I would write more but seeing you're russian, you probably wont be reading this.

Batman rap Batman rap

I thought it was alright.

Why are most of the reviewers judging it so harshly? it could be a good movie if you touched up the graphics. But it can be funny with bad graphics too, I thought it was funny how you didn't have something stolen from the bank, it was on fire.

It's an alright movie but don't submit movies that are unfinished.

Ghouls 'N Ghosts 2 (VGDC) Ghouls 'N Ghosts 2 (VGDC)

OMFG TEH BSET MOOVEE EVEH!!!!111one2

OMG I <3 UR MOOVEES THEY R TEH BSET HTINGS EVEH I THINKS IT WUZ FUNNEE WHEN HE HAD NO ARMR ON OMG LOL BBQ ROFL LMFAO YMCA G8TST MOoVEE ON TEH NEWGROUNDEZ OMG IT ROXORZ MY BOXORZ LOL OMG WILL U MARY ME?